Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Challenge: Scrapbooking Day 1

BAM! The gun has gone off and the challenge has begun! Check out Day 1 below. This was actually really tough for me. I've come to love patterned papers. Using one I was like, whaaa? But, I'm glad I threw in the last bit about the title because that definitely spiced the page up a bit. You can't really tell, but the blue background is shiny {oooh, ahhh!}, otherwise I used white and just three teeny tiny embellishments since the title was HUGE!

Simple Start: 1 patterned paper, 2 photos, 3 embellishments total...use space on this page and really focus on the photos. Also, for fun, let's use different letters/fonts for the title {can't be too simple, right?}.



I think I may go back and matte the pictures onto pink to add a bit more "umph" to the page though. How did yours turn out? 

PS I just noticed I wrote "March" for the month...crapola. It's April. Oh well...something I will have to fix tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment