Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday's Tid Bits

  1. I haven't been sleeping enough. I'm exhausted. On top of that, I've had a constant headache for a few days now. No good!
  2. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out Saturday. I am not a twi-hard or whatever it's called, but the books were actually pretty good {way better than the movies...seriously all they do is stare and breathe at each other}. I don't have the fourth book yet so I would like to add that to my collection and get the movie, since Santa brought me the first three for Christmas.
  3. Valentine's Day is in a week and I am in no way prepared. I need to finish B's Valentine's for school, get going on J's present, and go pick up a few gifts for the girls. Better get cracking!
  4. My hair needs to be revitalized. I was thinking about changing it up, too...maybe some red? Never done that before. I can't wait for it to grow out, I really miss my long hair!
  5. B wants to be a lot of things when she grows up: a teacher, doctor, artist, and most recently a zookeeper...but no matter which occupation she declares she wants to have when she's older, she always adds, "...and a mommy." at the end of it.
  6. I blinked my contact out today. How does that even happen?
  7. Minnesota hasn't had much of a winter this year. It's kind of disappointing...I was hoping to take the girls sledding and build snowmen in the park but there hasn't been a decent dump of snow in what feels like forever. I didn't realize I'd miss it so much.
  8. Friday is my grandma's birthday...She would have been 81.
  9. I went to the tattoo parlor last week to show the owner my crappy tattoo but he wasn't in. Three of his employees were though and I got an apology for the inconvenience, suggestion to buy emu oil to speed up the healing, and was told to wait another month before they could fix it and make it look "beautiful again". First off, I'm not buying any special oils. That's more money to add to this tattoo process. Secondly, it wasn't beautiful in the first place. I was hoping for an offer of getting my money back on top of fixing the tattoo. Who knows if they even told the owner of the shop what was going on, but I will be calling him later this week to make sure he's aware and tell him I'm pretty disappointed in the whole experience. Maybe by summer my tattoos will actually look good. Maybe.
  10. Do you think if I paint eyeballs on my eyelids I could sleep at work and nobody would know? Savvy?


{via}


No comments:

Post a Comment