Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Frustrations and Blessings

Frustrations
  • I fell behind on publishing posts.
  • I keep forgetting to take pictures of recipes for posts.
  • Everything costs money.
  • I was right about my moodiness; my body isn't back to normal yet after our loss and it's definitely taking a toll on me physically and emotionally. I wanted this to be over with already.
  • J isn't able to join us girls this weekend for the annual family camp out.
  • Had I known the previous, B and I would have camped in a tent rather than rent a hotel room for the night.
  • I'd like a snack, but there's no need to grocery shop before leaving this weekend, so I can only dream of dill pickle chips for now.
  • Insecurities about my body are kicking my butt right now.
  • I catch myself clenching my teeth, which means I'm stressed.
Blessings
  • Our basement looks amazing; doors and trim are installed, painting is complete...all that's left is a project for myself to complete and furniture set up, then adding decor.
  • The craft room has a door and white trim. Now to put it back together and organize it properly. FINALLY.
  • My girls are amazing.
  • My husband makes me laugh.
  • I have an opportunity at work, whether or not it's the right move I don't know yet, but I'm blessed to have been given the option.
  • I think I have a pretty amazing Christmas present idea for the girls...now to get hubby on board.
  • Our one year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks.
That's all for now, remember to vote, please!

2 comments:

  1. You can always cancel your room reservations if you can still get a camp site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried but most of the sites filled up in April :( oh well, I can't go anyways now either way!

      Delete