Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Inauguration

This is the second {#2} blog that I have begun. I kept up on my other one for a little while, but got so wrapped up in the plans for our wedding that I forgot to blog about it.

Not this time.

This time you're in for it. Be prepared for posts about absolutely nothing, and posts that may just inspire you to do something. I have no idea what that might be, but you never know what someone can get out of your ramblings. Family, scrap pages, cooking, organization, projects, good reads, planning, crafts, and (like Oprah) my favorite things.

A few tidbits about ME: My name is Kimberly, and I am 24 years old. I am blessed with an amazing daughter, B {4 years old}, and a beautiful step-daughter named E {15 months} who bring so much love and happiness into my life. My husband J and I are just recently married {August 13th, 2011} but have known each other for nearly 6 years. He's my best friend, and I am so lucky to have found forever with him.

So, welcome. Please excuse the imperfections during the infancy stage - eventually this is going to be one rockin' blog and your patience will be rewarded. Feel free to offer suggestions and leave some love!

{always} Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment