Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Mommy To Do List

1. Begin Workout Routine

                           

I just received this bad girl in the mail today and am excited to give it a shot. My biggest hope is that it helps with my diastasis recti (ouch, by the way). I am over 90 days in on my Weight Watchers journey...will post pictures later. I have lots to be proud of but lots of room for improvement. Apparently I'm a "glass half empty" kind of person today. 

2. Organize, Organize, Organize!!

Scrap room, kitchen cupboards, closet, playroom...all neglected. I have a scrap day this weekend, an entire weekend coming up with a friend the second week of February, and another weekend scrap retreat in April, which I will be bringing Miss A to since I'm still breastfeeding and can't spend a night away from her yet. Not much time left before I need to have everything organized and accessible.

3. Put Away Christmas Decorations

Yep. January 21st and haven't touched a single bulb. Oops!
*Completed on 2/2

4. Freezer Meals

These got me through September, October, November, December, and part of January. All from my hard work last summer...now that my freezer is empty of meals, I feel unprepared. I am in the midst of getting a group together and having this taken care of. This past weekend alone I ran the dishwasher twice a day from having to cook three meals for four people...yowza!
*Completed 1/26 (with more to come on 2/15!)

5. Blog

I really want to start posting some of Nanny's recipes that I've come to really love among other organizing tips and my fitness journey.

6. Job Hunt

I'm being laid off at the end of July. It's immense pressure knowing this far in advance, but I'm trying to view it as a blessing and be picky about where my next move is. I'm hoping for something closer to home with better pay. Prayers appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment