Wednesday, November 7, 2012

This is Amazing...

I have no idea why this hit me suddenly, but do you remember the post about my dream home? The one that I posted back in December 2011 before we had even been looking for a home?

To refresh your memory, here's the front of the home that I had deemed worthy:


I loved the 3 car garage, the two story layout, the front porch...

Months later, here is the home that we moved into:


photo courtesy of themlsonline.com (no longer available)

SERIOUSLY?! And we have plans for a covered porch in the future...I cannot believe my luck! Do you know what that makes me feel like? I'll give you a hint:


{via}

I cannot wait to compare the floorplans - but first I will have to draw some up of how our home is laid out just to give a visual. Excited!

1 comment: