Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Alive!

Hey folks! No, I didn't fall off the face of the planet or get abducted by aliens or anything like that...unfortunately my laptop battery died. And obviously posting at work is a no-no. However, I am on my lunch break at the moment and decided to drop in a few lines...

Yes, the Scrapbook Challenge came to a halt with the passing of my laptop battery {for posting} but also for creating as something HUGE personally is going on right now. I can't share the deets yet, but rest assured in the next week or so I will be bombarding you with all the juicy gossip. I know you're at the edge of your seat right now. I'm bursting at the seams here and am very excited!

There are a few small projects I was able to complete over the last few weeks and as soon as I can, I will post pictures and get back on track with revamping my blog. I have lots of ideas, and soon I will be able to refocus on it again.

Thanks for checking in on my blog even without the new posts! I haven't mastered juggling personal life and blogging life quite yet {on top of working full time}, but there is a bigger, brighter future ahead for projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment