Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Challenge

Don't worry, I'm still alive! As you know if you've been following my patchy blog, the last 5 months have really taken a toll on me. Heck, the last 7 months have been crazy since becoming homeowners!

But, for those of you who really missed me, I will be challenging myself to post once a day for all of November. There have been many updates to our home over the last few months and I'm excited to share them with you! Along with home updates, organization, and general "fun facts", I will be sharing my experience with cooking freezer meals. A group of friends and I have been doing this since September and I started back in August. It's evolved and gotten to the point where I can share that it's been a success! 

So today, consider this my "re-introduction" to the month. I'm headed down to put away all my scrapbooking gear from this last weekend's retreat and will then share all my progress with it! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment