Friday, February 3, 2012

February Challenge: Scrapbooking Day 3

Hot & Cold: With the weather so back and forth here in Minnesota {can't decide whether to be warm or freezing cold} pick a color out of each category and use them on a page together. Feel free to add neutrals, but let the focus be on the battle between warm colors (red, orange, yellow) and cool colors (blue, purple, green)

This one was kind of tough for me as well because I kept finding papers I wanted to use, but they were from the same group! Finally, I settled on a subtle purple vs yellow combo.


I diverted back to my "gridlock" layout - easy and a favorite of mine. Plus, I couldn't decide which of these pictures to not include since B is such an entertainer! {She wasn't really sad in the one picture, either...good actress, huh?}


I am trying out the kitchen lighting to see if that helps on my pages. So far, I'm not a fan. But, here's a closeup of some detail and the shot happens to include my favorite picture of the lil' turkey.

How did you do with this challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment