- I fell behind on publishing posts.
- I keep forgetting to take pictures of recipes for posts.
- Everything costs money.
- I was right about my moodiness; my body isn't back to normal yet after our loss and it's definitely taking a toll on me physically and emotionally. I wanted this to be over with already.
- J isn't able to join us girls this weekend for the annual family camp out.
- Had I known the previous, B and I would have camped in a tent rather than rent a hotel room for the night.
- I'd like a snack, but there's no need to grocery shop before leaving this weekend, so I can only dream of dill pickle chips for now.
- Insecurities about my body are kicking my butt right now.
- I catch myself clenching my teeth, which means I'm stressed.
- Our basement looks amazing; doors and trim are installed, painting is complete...all that's left is a project for myself to complete and furniture set up, then adding decor.
- The craft room has a door and white trim. Now to put it back together and organize it properly. FINALLY.
- My girls are amazing.
- My husband makes me laugh.
- I have an opportunity at work, whether or not it's the right move I don't know yet, but I'm blessed to have been given the option.
- I think I have a pretty amazing Christmas present idea for the girls...now to get hubby on board.
- Our one year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks.
That's all for now, remember to vote, please!