Friday, July 13, 2012

Orange Julius

No, this is not the secret recipe to the chain...this is better! This was a family favorite growing up and I have no idea where my mom got the recipe from, but I do remember my aunts making it too so who knows! Easy, delicious, and perfect for these hot days!

Orange Julius

Ingredients:


1 Adorable Assistant

Ice Cubes

3/4 cup powdered sugar

1 - 6oz can frozen orange juice (I thaw mine for a bit so it's easier for B to help)

1 cup water

1 1/4 cup milk
(Not Pictured: 1 tsp vanilla)

Directions:

Combine all ingredients, PUT THE LID ON!

Blend, grind, liquefy, cover ears, etc until desired consistency (I enjoy mine slushy-like, so I don't completely demolish the ice cubes)

Pour and enjoy...

(She's taking a breather)

...Aaaand there she goes again.

So....B, do you like it?

Savoring the flavor....

MMMMM!

Don't leave any behind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment